Job Title: Survey CAD Specialist
Reference Number: B-025-CSA-Jan19-E
Location: Edmonton (Alberta)
The Survey CAD Specialist is responsible for preparing engineering record drawings.
* Please note this position is not eligible for a relocation subsidy or living out allowance.
- Report to the Office Surveyor
- Prepare as-built drawings for submission to the client
- Extract and calculate dimensions and coordinates from drawings, CAD files, and other sources for survey layout
- Prepare 3-D models for engineering applications
- Prepare drawings for engineering applications
- Develop CAD standards for the preparation of record drawings
- Work with the project team to resolve CAD technical problems
- Perform other duties as required
- Work the hours necessary to ensure schedules and project goals are met
Basic Qualifications: (Candidate must meet all Basic Qualifications to be considered)
- Candidate must have a diploma in engineering or equivalent training.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in engineering or architectural technology
- Candidate should have a minimum 2 years of experience
- Candidate should be proficient with AutoCad software. Candidate must be willing to learn related software and become proficient in the application of the software
- Candidate should be proficient in Excel for related engineering applications
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter, in MS Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning reference code B-025-CSA-Jan19-E in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for further review will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.
Please submit your resume and/or cover letter in Word format only.