Job Title: Safety Administrator
Reference Number: B-070-CON-Dec18-E
Location: Edmonton (Alberta)
The Safety Administrator will be working onsite, advising the Bantrel team and would have documentation responsibilities.
* Please note this position is not eligible for a relocation subsidy or living out allowance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Track and report on all SHE activities
• Maintain up-to-date training records
• Maintain all key performance Indicators
• Assist with emergency response procedures and mock drills
• Participate on the JHSC and keep minutes for all meetings
• Schedule all company related H&S training
• Data entry for safety observation program
• Record and provide data for management and supervision
• Establish inspection schedules
• Maintain a list of safety equipment purchased
• Prepare a copy of equipment inspection reports
• Prepare a copy of field safety inspection checklists
• Post all safety bulletins, safety posters, safety rules, and applicable legislation
• Document management
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. Post-secondary education training in a related field or ACSA considered an asset
• Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Data bases
• Health and Safety experience considered an asset
• Familiar with Industrial SHE and work on an industrial work site an asset
• Familiar with Behavior Based safety programs an asset
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter, in MS Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning reference code B-070-CON-Dec18-E in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for further review will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.
Please submit your resume and/or cover letter in Word format only.