Job Title: Intermediate Cost Analyst
Reference Number: B-033-PC-Dec18-E
Location: Edmonton (Alberta)
As an Intermediate Cost Analyst, you would be responsible for assisting in job-hour & cost control monitoring, analysis and reporting for project cost engineering.
* Please note this position is not eligible for a relocation subsidy or living out allowance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for assisting senior/ Lead cost analysts in performing project cost engineering duties
• Supports implementation of project controls plans for a project
• Collects job-hour/cost data using various systems (Excel/ Access & In-house programs)
• Maintains cost and resource databases
• Prepares job-hour/ cost related reports, as directed
• Ensures all standards and codes are followed and adhered to
• Relevant Qualification in the field of Cost Control (for example – Construction Cost Control program from NAIT) OR Business Administration/ Accounting OR Engineering
• 4-6 years project controls experience
• Good understanding of cost engineering concepts
• Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Experienced in setting up Progress Measurement Systems in EcoSys
• Aptitude for numbers and data analysis
• Must possess good interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills
• Right to work and remain in the country of assignment
• Technical Certification in the field of cost engineering, an asset (for example – CCT from AACE)
• Some scheduling experience with Primavera P6, an asset
• Access programming skills, an asset
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter, in MS Word format, to email@example.com mentioning reference code B-033-PC-Dec18-E in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for further review will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.
Please submit your resume and/or cover letter in Word format only.