Job Title: Mechanical Superintendent
Reference Number: B-23-MEC-Jun13-K
Location: Kitimat, British Columbia
The Mechanical Superintendent provides supervision in assigned field construction organization, and is responsible for supervising and directing activities of craftsmen within an assigned area of responsibility.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures that craftsmen are adequately supplied with information, materials, tools and construction equipment.
- Maintains records and daily time sheets for craftsmen under immediate supervision.
- Reviews with cost engineer and understands details of operation for each cost item.
- Ensures craftsmen observe starting and quitting times, as well as being productive during working hours.
- Understands job procedures for ordering tools and materials.
- Knows and enforces job rules.
- Reviews and maintains safe working conditions.
Skills / Job Knowledge / Experience:
- Must have experience in the installations of mechanical packaged units.
- Previous smelter experience would be an asset.
- Must have experience with multiple trades (millwrights, boilermakers, etc.).
We thank all applicants for submitting their resumes; however, only applicants who are being considered will be contacted.
Please submit your resume and/or cover letter in Word format only.