Job Title: Mechanical Specialist
Reference Number: B-070-FC-Jun14-F
Location: Fort McMurray (Alberta)
Overall responsibility for implementing day to day mechanical scheduled testing activities, including but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for writing/ implementing mechanical procedures;
Direct supervision of CSU Mechanical Teams;
- Mechanical component testing including Motor and Pump runs and vibration checkouts;
- Experience in prechecking, alignment and operating rotating equipment from motor bumps through to performance testing;
- Vendor package component testing including chemical and media fills;
- Flushing and air blow activities;
- Vessel inspection and closure;
- Equipment Performance Testing;
Lock Out Tag out and work authorization approval.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (Mechanical desired) or equivalent related work experience;
Prior experience in Mechanical precommissioning, commissioning and startup of petrochemical systems/facilities.
We thank all applicants for submitting their resumes; however, only applicants who are being considered will be contacted.
Please submit your resume and/or cover letter in Word format only.